2017 Team Information
Here's a Get Started Guide to the season. We are continually updating this page so check back often.
Mailing Address: PO Box 43751, Louisville, KY 40253
Payments: We offer payment through PayPal or Credit Card. Check payments are always made payable to "DHSDT" or "Douglass Hills Swim & Dive Team"
2017 Fees - $145 per athlete per program (Swim or Dive) - Add $55 for both programs (Swim and Dive). Your fee includes 5 days of instruction and coaching per week, 5-6 swim meets, LSA insurance fees, team t-shirt, swim cap, trophy, and unlimited fun and friendships.
Multi-athlete discounts are available for families with 3 or more athletes. Discounts are calculated in the checkout process. Note: Fees do not include the required pool membership - see the link below for the DH Pool Application from the City of Douglass Hills.
Stay in contact with Fast-Follow Text (Free) by Twitter: Get DH Hurricane Alerts directly to your phone FREE by using FastFollow by Twitter (you do not have to have a Twitter account to use this service!). Standard text messaging rates per your phone contract will apply.
Text "Follow dhhurricanes" to 40404 to receive Swim alerts
Text "Follow dhdive" to 40404 to receive Dive alerts
You must send separate texts to be included in each alert type you wish to receive.
2017 Uniforms are available at SwimVille (Middletown Plaza) - Notes about the Uniform
- Keep these points in mind:
- We've chosen a high-quality polyester suit that is more appealing and will last longer.
- Adding a DH decal is an option, but not required. Feel free to forgo the logo to save money or if you want your athlete to use this unmarked suit for other swim programs that forbid alternate logos. (i.e middle school or high school swim teams)
- New swimmers will be provided with DH silicone swim cap! Start preparing your swimmer that they will expected to wear these during meets. Silicone caps are fairly durable but, to make sure it lasts, you may want to purchase a different swim cap to wear during practice.
- Although you are encouraged to get the team uniform, feel free to transition to this suit according to your timeline. When making choices for alternate uniforms, remember that our colors are Blue (royal blue) and Yellow. Kids grow quickly so we will host a SWIM SUIT SWAP/SALE early in the season where you can sell your outgrown suits to others.
- Suits are available at Swimville in Middletown. Prices range from $36 (boys jammers) to $56 (girls suits)